What are some things I need to know for coming to an assessment?
- Be sure to be in the waiting area 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointments
- Assessment will not involve any treatment
- You can abstain from any portion of the assessment
- Feel free to discuss any questions or concerns you have with each clinician you meet
What are some things to know for coming in for treatments?
- Program hours for rehabilitation are offered between the hours of 8:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Your rehabilitation program provides a weekly schedule and your attendance is expected as scheduled
- Conferences are arranged for you to meet with your team members to discuss progress and discharge plans, and these occur within first two weeks of treatment
- Weekly schedules will be provided by noon on Thursday of each week
What are your client responsibilities?
- Attend program on time and as scheduled
- Make decisions about your care and to do as much for yourself as you can
- Give accurate information to your caregivers to help plan your care
- Ask questions when you do not understand information
- Follow the agreed upon treatment plan and inform your care provider when you are unable to do so
- Be aware of how your lifestyle affects your health
- Treat others with respect regardless of gender, age, race, religion, or sexual orientation
- Listen carefully to all information your treatment team provides to you concerning your condition and care
- Participate fully in the program
- Discussing with staff your progress in the program