Frequently asked questions?
Where is the FIT For Active Living program?
FIT For Active Living is located on the 8th floor of City Hospital in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. You can bypass the registration desk on the main floor and take the elevator directly up to the clinic.
Do you have parking?
There is a visitor parking area that you can park in that requires you to pay upon entry and enter your license plate number. There are payment and coin change machines located at the main entrance. If you do run out of time for parking, you can add time to your plate by returning to a pay machine or through the Hang Tag app on your phone. There are hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly passes available.
What are some things I need to know for coming to an assessment?
- Be sure to be in the waiting area 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointments
- Assessment will not involve any treatment
- You can abstain from any portion of the assessment
- Feel free to discuss any questions or concerns you have with each clinician you meet
What are some things to know for coming in for treatments?
- Program hours for rehabilitation are offered between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- In the first week of program you will meet individually with your team members so they can determine your current level and your individual rehabilitation needs.
Conferences are arranged approximately every 3 weeks, for you to meet with your entire treatment team to discuss your progress and ongoing treatment plans.